This course will teach delegates to correctly prepare shipments of dangerous goods for transport by road.
Who should take this course?
This is a practical solution for those who move dangerous goods to and from the UK to other parts of the world by road.
The course is led by a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance. Our certificates are recognised by frieght forwarders, hauliers and shipping lines.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Locate key information from all sections of the ADR Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Correctly package, mark and label a consignment in compliance with ADR regulations
- Correctly complete dangerous goods documentation (dangerous goods note)
- Understand vehicle, container placarding, driver requirements and tunnel codes.
Need help or assistance?
For help or assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Livechat or via telephone on +44 208 953 6721.
- Introduction to the Regulations ADR / IMDG / UK Road Regulations
- Hazard Classes
- UN numbers and Proper Shipping Names
- Packing Groups
- Mixed Packing
- Excepted Quantities
- Limited Quantities
- Package marking and testing
- Marking and labelling
- Documentation - completion of the dangerous goods note
- Vehicle and container placarding
- Driver requirements
- Tunnel codes
- The role and responsibilities of the DGSA
- UK derogations