We can provide in-house training on-site or online in a virtual classroom reserved for only your delegates.
Unlike our open courses, in-house training takes place at a date and location that is specifically organised around the unique needs of your own organisation. The benefits of in-house training is that:
- Fixed course fee not per delegate so best suited to organisations wishing to train a large number of people
- Training is done at location and time of your choice
- Delivery tailoured to your requirements with a larger repitoire of courses available and completely bespoke content if required.
- All of our open courses are available in-house
Though the course material will be based on our open course material we will be happy to slant the delivery emphasis and outcomes towards your own requirements to the extent that regulations allow. Naturally, we can also provide completely bespoke content if required.
Why choose Peter East?
- Accredited courses - All of our Dangerous Goods by Air courses are CAA and IAA approved
- Expert trainers – with years of industry experience
Need help or assistance?
For help or assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Livechat or via telephone on +44 208 953 6721.
Frequently asked questions
- Can the open courses be amended to only cover the dangerous goods we send?
Yes, all of our open courses can be adapted/shortened to meet the requirements of your organisation.
So for example, we can deliver just an Excepted Quanitites by Air course instead of an Excepted & Limited Quantites by Air, Road & Sea course. Or for example a Lithium Batteries by Road course instead of a Lithium Batteries by Air, Road & Sea course.
Modules can be broken down and we can deliver the course that best suits your organisation. If you wish to book an ‘adapted open course’ please contact us.
- How many delegates can be on each course?
There is no minimum number of candidates required, we are happy to train 1 to 1 should you wish. You might need to train just one member staff or the whole team.
- How much does in-house training cost?
The cost of each course differs so please contact us to discuss dates, location and training requirements and receive a proposal tailored to your needs.
- If we run a course at our premises, what facilities do we need to provide?
We would require a suitable training room with tables and chairs, LCD Projector, screen and flipchart.
Dangerous Goods Security
Air Cargo Security
Aviation Security Known Consignor/Responsible Person
Dangerous Goods Awareness for Drivers
Dangerous Goods Familiarisation
Carriage of Biological Substances & Dry Ice by Air and Road
Dangerous Goods Awareness for Packers