General information and booking conditions for all courses.
- All fees are payable in advance of the course date. We send out joining instructions and invoices approximately one month before the course.
- No certificate of competence can be issued unless payment for the course has been received by Peter East Associates Ltd.
- BACS is the preferred method of payment. Cheques should be made payable to Peter East Associates Ltd.
- Peter East Associates Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course or seminar.
- Peter East Associates Ltd accepts no liability for any hotel or travel expenses if a course is cancelled due to the unavailability of the course presenter arising from his/her sickness or other invalidity or the unavailability of the course venue for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Peter East Associates Ltd.
- Accommodation, if required, is the responsibility of each delegate.
- No refund will be made for cancellations or postponements received less than two weeks before the start of the course.
- Our VAT registration number is GB 710 221 307