General information and booking conditions for all courses.
- All fees are payable in advance of the course date. We send out joining instructions and invoices approximately one month before the course.
- No certificate of competence can be issued unless payment for the course has been received by Peter East Associates Ltd.
- We will invoice for any manual that is not received back at Peter East’s office within seven working days of the conclusion of the training course. If any of the manuals are damaged or incomplete, this will also be charged. The rate will be at the cost of buying the manual from Peter East Associates Ltd.
- After the course, when we attempt to collect the manuals. We will invoice £35.99+ VAT for every failed collection.
- For all bookings from addresses outside the UK, we charge a € 76 or £65 shipping fee for the materials and manuals to be delivered and request that you make the arrangements and pay for the exam (if applicable) and manuals to be sent back to us. This fee will be added to our invoice for the training.
- BACS is the preferred method of payment. Cheques should be made payable to Peter East Associates Ltd.
- Peter East Associates Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course or seminar.
- Peter East Associates Ltd accepts no liability for any hotel or travel expenses if a course is cancelled due to the unavailability of the course presenter arising from his/her sickness or other invalidity or the unavailability of the course venue for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Peter East Associates Ltd.
- Accommodation, if required, is the responsibility of each delegate.
- No refund will be made for cancellations or postponements received less than two weeks before the start of the course.
- Our VAT registration number is GB 710 221 307
Need help or assistance?
For help or assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Livechat or via telephone on +44 208 953 6721.