This course covers the special security rules for HCDG, detailed information on what needs to be included in the security plan.
Who should take this course?
This half day course, which is already available in-house is aimed at those consignors, shippers and carriers who are involved with high consequence dangerous goods (HCDG).
The course is led by a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand what high consequence dangerous goods and identify if they are shipping them
- Correctly recognise, address and reduce security risks
- Understand what is needed in a security plan & actions to take in the event of a security breach
- The legislative framework - UN, ADR, IMDG, ICAO / IATA
- The nature of security risks
- Recognising security risks
- Methods to address and reduce security risks
- High consequence dangerous goods
- The security plan
- Actions to take in the event of a security breach