Receive advice from one of the leading Dangerous Goods consultants in the UK
Unsurprisingly given the complexity of current legislation, many organisations are uncertain about the dangerous goods regulations that apply to them and about the most appropriate way to prepare the dangerous goods for despatch as well as appropriate training for their staff. In answer to this Peter East Associates has developed a Dangerous Goods Compliance Check.
Available throughout the UK and Ireland, one of our qualified Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers will visit and discuss with you the compliance, training and legal issues relating to the transport of dangerous goods and other matters relating to your company. These might cover the transport of dangerous goods, but can also extend to other areas such as operational or soft skills training. Having identified your needs (if any), we will then discuss, develop and implement, if required, the agreed recommendations.
Some of the solutions we can deliver:
- Dangerous goods procedure manual
- Dangerous goods compliance report
- Bespoke training material
- Training personnel to deliver course internally
Why choose Peter East?
- Expert consultants – with years of industry experience
- Continued support and guidance after work is completed
- Honest, reliable and cost-effective recommendations
Need help or assistance?
No two clients are the same or have the same needs. We are always keen to assist enquiries and to discuss individual requirements. Please contact us if you are uncertain of your situation.