A practical course designed to give drivers carrying dangerous goods all the necessary information they need.
Who should take this course?
Under ADR regulations, all drivers who carry dangerous goods must receive awareness training. This course is a practical solution to meet the requirments under ADR.
The course is led by a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise UN numbers and proper shipping names
- Understand the dangerous goods markings and labelling
- Understand placarding requirements and tunnel codes
- Understand the responsibilities of the parties – consignor, carrier, packer.
- Understand emergency procedures and reporting requirements
- The legislative framework - UN, ADR, UK Road Regulations
- Responsibilities of the parties
- Classes of dangerous goods
- Labelling of packages
- Documentation – the dangerous goods note
- Placarding of vehicles and containers
- Tunnel codes
- Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Need help or assistance?
For help or assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Livechat or via telephone on +44 208 953 6721.