A course to provide delegates with a general overview of dangerous goods.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for delegates who need general overview of the dangerous goods regulations and the potential consequence which can follow when the regulations are not adhered to. This course gives an excellent grounding for those looking to progress to other courses and staff members who need to have an awareness of dangerous goods though not responsible for shipping them.
The course is led by a qualified dangerous goods safety adviser and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify goods which are dangerous for transport using safety data sheet.
- Understand the responsibilities of the parties – consignor, carrier, packer.
- Be familiar with the classes and packing groups.
- Identify when dangerous goods documentation is necessary.
- The legislative framework - UN, ADR, UK Road Regulations
- Responsibilities of the parties
- Classes of dangerous goods
- Labelling of packages
- Documentation – the dangerous goods note
- Placarding of vehicles and containers
- Tunnel codes
- Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Need help or assistance?
For help or assistance, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Livechat or via telephone on +44 208 953 6721.